Q: I am unsure of how to serve my husband divorce papers while he is in Las Vegas prison.

A: It is actually really easy. The process server merely needs to go to the prison or jail and serve as the ordinarily would. They just need to notify the person at the desk that they are serving legal papers and either they will sign for it or they will get the designated person to come and get them on behalf of the inmate. John D. Jones, Esq.

Be Sociable, Share!

Leave a Reply