Brigid Higgins specializes in business restructuring, bankruptcy litigation, and creditor’s rights. She is widely regarded among her peers and clients for her keen business knowledge and unmatched ability to successfully handle complex insolvency, reorganization, creditors’ rights and commercial litigation cases across a wide variety of industries.
Brigid Higgins has been integrally involved in all aspects of the reorganization and complex insolvency practice, representing clients including Nevada State Bank, 155 East Tropicana, LLC, d/b/a Hooters Hotel & Casino, PurchasePro.Com Liquidating Trust, Rialto Capital Management, USACM Liquidating Trust and California Bank & Trust.
With previous experience working in the banking industry, Brigid Higgins provides financial insight to her clients when advising them on bankruptcy workout and litigation matters..
- Clark County Bar Association Member
- State Bar of Nevada Member
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Member
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA)
- Order of the Coif, an honorary scholastic society
- AV Certification Rating by Martindale-Hubble
- Best Lawyers in America: Bankruptcy And Creditors’ Rights/ Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Las Vegas 2015
- Mountain States Super Lawyer, 2007-2015
- Nevada Super Lawyer 2008
- In Business Person of Influence, 2007
- J.D., Loyola Law School, 1996
- M.B.A, University of Nevada Las Vegas, 1989
- B.S., University of Southern California, 1982